Your Pacvac Pty Ltd (Pacvac) product has been manufactured to meet our highest quality standards. We urge you to take good care of your product and be sure to follow instructions carefully. This will provide you with the best possible performance and life-span of the product.
The inclusion of the following paragraph is a requirement by Australian Law. It explains that consumers have rights by law regardless of any warranties provided or not by a manufacturer or supplier.
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
In addition to guarantees under Australian Consumer Law, Pacvac warrants all machines and their components against faulty material and / or workmanship for a period of two years (excluding the battery pack and charger of which Pacvac warrants for a period of one year) from the date of purchase by the consumer. The following explains conditions and what to do in the event of a claim:
- Pacvac will replace parts determined as faulty however this does not cover reasonable wear through normal use of any consumable parts, such as but not limited to, bags, filters, hoses, electrical leads, carbon brushes and floor tools etc.
- Warranty does not cover any machine or component that has been altered, abused, neglected, modified, used with non-genuine Pacvac components or has not been used and maintained as indicated in the Product Manual.
- Warranty repairs can only be carried out by an Authorised Pacvac Distributor or Service and Warranty Agent. Visit our website for your nearest location.
- Warranty claims are limited to the original warranty period from the date of purchase. Warranty repairs and / or replacements do not extend the original warranty period.
- All reasonable expenses associated with returning goods for a warranty claim are the consumer’s responsibility.
- Claims must be made within two years (excluding the battery pack and charger which must be made within one year) of the date of purchase and proof of purchase must be supplied with the claim.
- To make a claim under warranty, take the product with proof of purchase to the place of purchase. In the event the place of purchase does not satisfactorily rectify the matter, please contact Pacvac.